Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Round 6...Final

This morning I was reading the following passage from Psalms and the Lord greatly encouraged my heart...
so much so that I had to share it.
It sounds like rain today; which is no surprise.  I think it rained 5 out of the 6 treatment days.
Must be God showering His goodness on me...


Passage from Psalms 119: 105-114

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.
I have suffered much; preserve my life, LORD, according to your word. 


 Accept, LORD, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.
Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.
The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts.
Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.
My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.[d]

 I hate double-minded people, but I love your law.
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.


My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end...(vs.112)

God has a plan and I will serve Him in it!!!
Anxious to see what the next chapter looks like; one day at a time...

To God be the glory!!!
jul


3 comments:

  1. Amen!! To God be the Glory, great things He has done. We will wait and see what the Lord will do. Sending hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jul, Just wanted you to know that I am praying for you as you recover from this last (yahoo!!!) round of chemo. You have been an amazing woman thru all of this, I have learned so much just watching you walk thru it. Lots of love and prayers, Arete

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been in my prayers this morning Jul and what a blessing and encouragement your words have been as I read them and sensed so clearly your utter dependence on and faith in our Lord...You always did light up a room when you entered and I can see that you have continued to do that in this situation as well!! :) Love you my friend, may God bless you today and always! Hope to talk to you soon! Jan Monfils

    ReplyDelete