Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7...day before #5

Happy Anniversary to our sweet daughter and SIL, Laura & Chris.  I hope you had a very special day celebrating God's goodness to you.  I pray God's blessing for many more happy years together.




Tomorrow, I head into the Health Campus for Round 5 of Chemotherapy.  I met with my wonderful Oncologist and he cleared me once again for treatment.  I thank the Lord for such a caring and intelligent doctor.  I told him I'm ready for this treatment if only I could skip over the "aftermath" of chemo.  But since that isn't possible, we take the "good" (that the chemo is doing) with the "bad" of the following days.


A few blessings in my day...

-This reading during my devotions today;
"You are on the path of My choosing, so do not give up!  Hope in ME, for you will again praise ME for the help of My presence"   as spoken by my Saviour.. ("Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young)
Psalms 42:11
"Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God"

-A song on the radio that blessed me richly.
These are just some of the lyrics, but they really ministered to me.   She says it so well and truely it fits this journey pretty well.   There's NO way I can make it without His help.  What a blessing to KNOW Jesus as my Lord and Savior and KNOW that He will see me thru.

NO MATTER WHAT
-Kerrie Roberts

I’m running back to Your promises, one more time
Lord that’s all I can hold on to
I’ve got to say this has taken me, by surprise
But nothing surprises You
Before a heartache, can ever touch my life
It has to go through Your hands
And even though I, I keep asking why
I keep asking why

No matter what, I’m gonna love You
No matter what, I’m gonna need You
I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, if not - I’ll trust You
No matter what

No matter what

When I’m stuck in this nothingness, by myself
I’m just sitting in silence
There’s no way I can make it, without Your helpI won’t even try it
I know You have Your reasons, for everything
So I will keep believing
Whatever I might be feeling
God You are my hope, and You’ll be my strength
No matter what, I’m gonna love You
No matter what, I’m gonna need You

I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, if not - I’ll trust You
No matter what

No matter what


Thanks friends, for your faithful prayers and for visiting me here.  May God be honored in this cancer journey and may I glorify Him tomorrow as I head to chemo with my amazing nurses and caregivers there. 
I am so thankful for each one.



No comments:

Post a Comment