Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Birthday SISTERS

This month of January brings birthdays for both my wonderful sisters...


We work together...
Play together...
Do weddings together...



Cry together...
Do life together..


Whether it's "head shave weekend" or
chemotherapy treatments or just a phone call to check on me.
They are both amazing prayer support.  EVERYONE should be as blessed as I; to have such sisters. 
God gave me gifts; both in January some years ago when each was born into our family. 
And me, the older sister, was thrilled to welcome "baby sister" both times. 

 These two have been thru thick & thin with me since birth,
but especially in the last 5 months.
Today, I thank God for the gift of sisterhood that blesses me all these years
and especially at times like these. 
You two are the bestest! 

Happy January Birthdays to the "sidekicks"
I love you both!



.



Last Winter at this time,
I had the privilege of gathering with all my "sisters" for a cabin weekend
to celebrate winter birthdays. 
What a gift that time together was. 
You EACH mean the world to me; I am SO thankful for you...


myself, Cyndi, Melissa, Patti, Tina & Beverly






1 comment:

  1. I am fortunate enough to know your two sisters and I agree with you, you are blessed beyond measure with their pressence in your life. Actually, you have so many extra special, exceptional females in your life. My life is better just by calling all of you, my friends. I am so thankful that they are there for you, every step of your journey. I wish them both a wonderful year ahead.

    Thinking about you today my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete