Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Getaway...OCNJ

The beauty of seeing the ocean and watching the waves roll in and back out again;
is truely one of God's richest blessings to me. 
Today I am thankful to Creator God for the way He made the coast of Ocean City, NJ

 This picture posted just because it was Tim's favorite...


Yes, we walked the beach and the boardwalk of OCNJ during this beautiful November saturday. 
Indeed a blessing to spend this time away with my wonderful husband of 34 years!
What a gift from the Lord to enjoy the sun and hear the waves a few days before I start chemo.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures - I like Tim's favorite best of all!! We continue to pray for you and think of you so often. Lots of love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures.... love you both - so glad you could get away.
    love the blog!

    ReplyDelete