Thursday, November 3, 2011

Decision made...chemo here we come...

 
Sometimes God answers prayers in ways we aren't always ready for...
But always with His faithful hand of grace and love.
 
I was reading tonight in Isaiah 41:10 &13
So, do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you & help you;
I will uphold you with my Righteous right hand...
 
For I am the Lord your God,
who takes hold of your right hand and says to you;
Do NOT fear for I will help you!
 
How precious the promises in the Word of God...
What strength for today and hope and Help for tomorrow.
 
I'm not sure whether the chemo will be administered in my right or left arm, but I KNOW that based on Isaiah 41:13 my Lord God will take hold of my right hand and I WILL Not fear for He will help me.
 
The report from Penn Medical Pathology Dept. was similar to the Path report from LGH to confirm I have a Stage 2 Ovarian Cancer.  Cancer was found in 2 places; the ovary and the cyst against the pelvic wall.  Therefore Dr. R from Penn as well as Dr. O (LGH) and my gyno-oncologist all recommend 6 rounds of chemo every 3 weeks.  It took some time to get to this decision but God had a plan in the "waiting".  I am gaining strength and feeling better each day. 
 
I will have some preliminary blood work and begin chemo on Wednesday, November 16.
 
Tim & I along with our children are confident in God's leading and are at peace with God's direction in this.  God has a definate plan here and He WILL be glorified in this season of my life! 
 
I anticipate God's healing touch on my body as well as regained strength to resume life as normal in the months to come.  .
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment