Thursday, October 20, 2011

3rd Opinion Oct 18, 2011

It was our third opinion, this one with a medical oncologist.  What a wonderful, kind intelligent doctor he was.  His recommendation; no chemo treatment necessary.  After some conversation with him, about the other two gynocologic oncologists and the three differing opinions, he wants to send us to University of Penn in Phila for another opinion.  He said he rarely ever sends a patient out for another opinion, but he wants to be sure about this.  He gave reference, and had his assistant call and make the appt.  as well as sending my pathology report and the slides to Penn.  It might take several weeks to get in...

God be praised, I have an appointment there on Tuesday, Oct 25.  God is continues to heal my body and I am stronger each day.
He continues to encourage me to trust Him one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment