Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Summer 2011



August 27, 2011
I met with Dr. Marisa; a nutrionalist,  about my discomfort in my stomach, etc.  The same day I saw my Family Doctor who ordered some tests, including a pelvic/abdominal ultrasound.   Dr. Marisa put me on some supplements to aid in digestion and energy. 



August 13-20, 2011
...Hiking Skyline Trail with Cabot Trail in the background.  A most beautiful site!
Tim & I spent a week of vacation in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia with 3 other couples.  God in His grace & mercy cared for me as I only had one day when I didn’t feel well.  Stomach pain, bloating and indigestion.  And Yes, I had a doctor appt. scheduled for the week following our return.  I also agreed to see a nutrionalist. 


July 2011
I began sometime this summer to not feel well; especially after I had eaten.
Felt bloated or just full.  My stomach just felt better if I didn’t eat much at all.  Wasn’t quite sure why or what, but just didn’t feel well.  I began to wonder if I had a stomach ulcer.

Late July my dear dad had a quad heart bypass surgery and I was quite busy caring for him & my mother as he recovered.  I could have cared less how I felt myself as I was concerned about his health and thankful to the Lord that they found the 99% artery block of his main artery before he had a heart attack.  He is doing quite well now, and has returned to most of his normal activities.

My family began to ask me to see a doctor; and I promised that I would consult with my family doctor as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment