Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's a BOY

Sept. 7, 2011
I had an appt to see my OB regarding the cyst.  The Doctor recommended I have surgery to remove the cyst since my CA125 blood levels were elevated. She wanted to schedule for the following Friday, Sept 16.  At the same time our oldest daughter & son-in-law was being induced to give birth to their third child.  I wanted to wait for the birth of the baby, to be sure, Tara was back on her feet before I went into surgery.

Praise the Lord, at 1045pm that night, Hudson Jacob was born to Andrew & Tara.  A beautiful Healthy baby boy to join our family.  We were all thrilled and rejoiced in God's goodness to them.

My surgery was later scheduled for Friday, Sept 16, with hopes of removing the cyst by laparascopy.  Dr. May informed me that she would have an oncologist on hand to do a "frozen section" bioposy of the cyst.  If cancer was found, she needed to do a hysterectomy immediately to remove any cancer and check the nearby pelvic areas for any cancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment