Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oct recovery

I was challenged to look for "One thousand gifts" during this season of life. That has been such a blessing to focus on the many things I have to enjoy & be thankful for.

 This sister of mine and the one in OH have been an incrediable support in the most tangiable ways!!
 We arrive to our daughter & son-in-law's for family supper and I am informed that its an aqua party.
I look around to see each member of our family wearing aqua or blue in support
 of the fight against "ovarian cancer"; my ovarian cancer. 
She even made the above cookies for our after dinner treat.  What a support our family has been. 
I am a blessed woman!
A most delightful way to recover from surgery; snuggling with our newest grandson,
Hudson Jacob Sangrey.  Ahh, such joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment