Thursday, October 13, 2011

September 2011

I spent the next week preparing a bit for surgery, but mostly helping Tara get adjusted to their third child.  What joy to spend time with their family amid my own work schedule.

During this time, I ask the Lord for direction concerning my upcoming surgery.  KNOWING He knows all things.  He gave me a verse in Psalms 115
and the ability to trust HIM with whatever happened or was found. 
I was not afraid of cancer.  But confidant in the ONE who made me.

Ps 115;1-3
Not to us, O Lord, not to us,
But to your name be the glory,
because of your love & faithfulness.
Why do the nations say, "where is their God?"
Our God is in heaven, He does whatever pleases Him.

The part about He does whatever pleases Him was of great comfort to me.  Knowing that He would only bring what pleases Him into my life.  I knew I could trust Him with this surgery & the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment